Thinking of joining the FPP Team – Here is what you will need to know!
DO YOU QUALIFY
It’s important to keep in mind that a majority of positions require you to be 18 years or older to apply.
THE HIRING PROCESS
We take our hiring process seriously, as you will be the face of our brand, and many of our clients – so we want to make sure you fit our brand!
- Apply via the Promogo app, follow the steps here!
- We will be in touch within 48 hours with any further questions, if we are hiring and if we would like to schedule and interview
- Interviews are either in person or virtual through ZOOM
HOW DOES IT WORK ONCE I HAVE JOINED THE BOOKS
We compare this industry to Modelling and Acting – As it is similarly like if you are required you will be contacted.
Sometimes it will be very busy, other times you may not hear from us for a few weeks (And trust me, this is normal)
- We may send you a text with the job details, you then simply come back to us and say yes available, or no unavailable. From there we will confirm you, send a briefing file or run sheet for the booking
- We may send you an email with the job details – Then: As Above ” “
- You may login to your staff portal, review available jobs, apply for them with a simple click of a button and wait for confirmation of the booking
All of these can be done via your mobile device.
It is recommended due to the nature of the industry, not having guaranteed hours you also sign up with multiple other agencies, or have a part time job, other casual jobs, or maybe this is a hobby for you! 🙂
Most of our staff are; Professionals that work full time with multiple agencies doing free lance work | Uni students | Full time workers that work weekends | Part Time workers that have random availability and the list goes on!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
You will need some staple attire in your closet (these are normal essentials – so usually most staff already have these items)
Because you will be working in many different industries and working different roles in different environments you will need the following;
TOPS: Black plain cotton T Shirt (No logo, no branding) White plain cotton T Shirt, White button up shirt
Bottoms: Black dress pants, black jeans (no holes), Black pencil skirt, Black sport shorts, Black gym tights, Blue Jeans (no holes)
Shoes: Black canvas shoes, white canvas shoes, black heels, nude heels, black ballet flats, black dress shoes
WHAT WILL YOUR ROLES BE
The list is endless!
Team Leaders/ Supervisors
Think you have what it takes to be one of our Stand Out Crew? apply directly HERE. We cannot wait to hear from you!