How do I promote my product?
Using Promotional Staff | Event Staff | Hostesses | Promotional Models
So you’re a start up? Or maybe you are an established business wanting to call in new clients, more sales or increase your brand awareness.
There are so many platforms and ways to market and promote your business, product or service.
Through traditional marketing and all the way to social media marketing and everything else that is digital marketing related.
But, how do you promote your product differently to the rest of all your competitors?
It is time for your product to stand out in the crowd!
With the use of traditional marketing and digital marketing + Promoting your product face to face to your potential consumers.
So why should you promote your product by using promotional staff?
The benefits of promoting your product by using promotional staff are endless if you execute your campaign accordingly.
Below a few reasons why you should:
- A unique idea to be seen differently from competitors
- Increase your reach
- Potentially increase sales on the spot
- Increase brand awareness
- Get your product SEEN | Get your product HEARD | Get your Product tasted – have your product tested
- Receive feedback on the spot
Ok, when do your promote your product using brand ambassadors, promotional staff, hostesses, event staff or promotional models?
This all depends on the type of product you have, and your audience.
Below a few listings of when you can promote your product:
- Introducing your product to market
- Launching a new product
- Trade shows
- General Business Promotion
So, you know that you should promote your product, you know why and when but how?
We have created a blog on ‘planning a brand activation’ https://www.flashpointpromotions.com.au/planning-a-brand-activation/
What’s next? Take your product to the next level, whether you are a start-up, and established small business or established organisation.
Let’s get your brand out there! Chat to us today email@example.com or fill out a booking form enquiry!
Our Brand Ambassadors, Promotional Staff, Hostesses, Event Staff, Function Staff, Bar Tenders have worked at the following;
– Product Launches – Corporate Charity Events – Fundraiser Luncheons – Marketing Events – Marketing Activation – General business promotion – New store opening launches – Property Open For Inspections – Photo Shoots – Private Events – Retailer Promotions – Expos – Trade Shows – Boat Shows – Luxury events – Pop up activation – Marketing Campaigns – Golf Days – App Launch activations – Conferences – Experiential marketing campaigns
Lets chat to see how we can help boost your business, brand awareness and hospitality at your next event Contact us Today!